All Tax Services
We offer our clients, whether individuals, partnership, corporations, a full range of tax services. We provide tax planning, return preparation
And representation before tax authorities. Individuals
Accounting & Bookkeeping
We will handle client's general ledger transaction. Generating miscellaneous accounting reports, process expense reports, account receivables and account payables. We will also communicate all scenarios of reports generated. All reports are created under the rules and regulations of General Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP). Business Entity Formation
Thinking of owning your own business?
Opening your own business is exciting and thrilling. Our goal is to simplify the start-up and development phases so you can focus more of your attention on growing the business.
A well-developed plan of action is needed to reach your dreams or goals of starting a business. Success lies in the approach you choose to take. We will help you avoid the common pitfalls that many new small business owners make when starting new ventures.
We offer the following:
- Prepare an initial business plan to clarify your market, management, and financial plans.
- Select a business structure that best fits the business you're starting.
- Select the right accounting strategy for the business within a needed budget.
- Prepare and file all required state and local licenses and permits.
- Prepare and file all federal applications Business Valuation
Business valuations are becoming increasingly important as a variety of circumstances rise to the need for valuation of businesses. We recognize that valuation is crucial in every aspect of a business.
Business valuation is a complex process requiring a broad knowledge of finance and business, expert application of recognized valuation of methodologies. Daye & Webster Accounting LLC offers professional business valuation services to business owners who want to protect or need to know how much their assets are worth.
Daye & Webster Accounting LLC provides a full range of business valuation services for the following needs:
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Purchase or sale of an ownership interest
- Buy-Sell Agreement and succession planning
- Sales, Expansions or Reduction, Borrowing, and much more.
Whatever its purpose, business valuation is a widely used discipline that can play a key role in helping you achieve your financial goals. Compilation
Accurate record-keeping is essential to a successful business yet can also be complicated and time-consuming. Compilations are usually requested for internal purposes and are based upon information provided by a company's management. This is not the same level of service as an audit but frequently involve some adjustments to accounting records.
- A compilation is a presentation of financial statement and other information that is the representation of the management or owners. We do not express an opinion or give any other form of assurance. We read the statements and issue our compilation report on them.
- Compilations are useful when clients need assistance in preparing their monthly or quarterly statements.
- A compilation is essentially what the company would probably do itself if it had the in-house staff. Accountants would simply put the company's financial information into statements appropriate for that particular industry. We do not establish whether these statements conform to generally accepted accounting principles. Consulting Service
Daye & Webster Accounting LLC consulting service have the ability to function as an in-house controller-bookkeeper for many of our clients. We approach each individual situation with flexibility and the overall objective of providing the services needed. Our policy is to furnish those accounting services that our client is not capable of providing internally. These services range from general ledger, recording cash receipts and disbursements, payroll preparation and reporting, record-keeping support, preparing company records for pre IPO/SEC regulations or coming up with a complete accounting and reporting system. All work is closely coordinated with the clients accounting staff or management team which ultimately make the final decision.
Before accepting a consulting task, we clearly define our role and responsibility as well as the major task to be accomplished. A timetable will also be established to keep up with status of each task being performed. Financial Statement Preparation
Financial Statement preparation for business clients is a long-standing service of this firm. Depending on the client's needs, monthly, quarterly and year-end balance sheet and detailed operating statements can be prepared and analyzed on a timely basis.